Friday, December 7, 2012

Why I Am Feeling Especially Honoured This Week....

Last Saturday I received a comment from someone I have never met. It said that her name was Whitney and she was running in the Las Vegas Rock n' Roll Crohn's and Colitis Marathon. What's so exciting about this you ask? Lots of people were running you say? Well what I was absolutely flabbergasted by was the fact that she told me that she was going to wear my name at the race. WHAT!?!? MY NAME!?!? You mean someone actually reads all of the stuff I write down!?

Wow! Honoured (even with the Canadian spelling extra letter) is not a big enough word!

Here are a couple of pictures she sent me from the race.




 
 
 
Thank you Whitney! I'm so glad that I could inspire you!
Keep Smiling!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment