Friday, June 22, 2012

Pox, Infection and Disease....

This week was not a great week in the world of epidemic and daycare. In no less than five days I have been exposed to Strep Throat, Hand Foot and Mouth Disease, unexplained fever and (worst of all) Chicken Pox.NEVER in my whole daycare experience have I been so berated by illness!
The weather is getting nicer! Why is illness so rampart right now? 40 degrees(Celsius)!

How are those little buggers still alive??????

Now the unexplained fever can be explained by teeth popping through or a cold drink of water but Chicken Pox?! Wasn't that eradicated sometime in the '90s, I believe it was sometime in 1993 right after I had it at the tender age of three....

I've had Hand Foot and Mouth (at the same time as Head Lice when I was twelve, it was horrid) but thanks to Remicade that is back on the table since my immunities have been cast out into great wide nothingness.

And, well, I catch Strep like it's going out of style so I pretty much don't have a hope in hell on that one. Thankfully they caught it on the weekend and he was out sick until Wednesday and had three days of antibiotics in him before returning. I'm praying that that is enough....

Anywho.... I always say "anyway" so I thought I'd mix it up today.



Happy Friday!

How me and the healthy kids rock a 35+ degree weather day!

No comments:

Post a Comment